"recognition" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many brands, however, are not the stuff of instant recognition.
- They are also counting on instant recognition with the Fairway name.
- The voice sounded annoyed by her question, as if instant recognition was no more than its due.
- The part, which is Barnes' most notable role, brought her instant public recognition.
- Mention the name of the company's director, however, and there is likely to be instant recognition.
- He said the name as though it should provoke instant recognition.
- Her eyes were open, and guardedly she smiled an instant recognition.
- Perhaps not, but mention 1980 to those on this team old enough to remember, and there is instant recognition.
- The movie was a big hit and she got an instant recognition in Tamil cinema.
- It was a sign; an identity that brought instant recognition.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.