"recognition" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was just a step away from the immediate public recognition that he had to learn to live with.
- It was a billet-doux of immediate recognition to everyone these days.
- Wickman's research work received only little immediate recognition outside the world of medical specialists.
- No government gave immediate diplomatic recognition to Lithuania as an independent sovereign state.
- She was depending on Anne's curiosity if not her immediate recognition.
- We as Somalilanders want to get immediate recognition, and soon will come true.
- This brought him immediate recognition and led to his numerous appointments.
- For the people touched by this power, the Sisterhood had an immediate recognition.
- They will give immediate recognition to the new government.
- His first exhibition in 1901 brought him immediate recognition.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.