"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Not a few made a quick stop at a church on the way to light a candle.
- That was the kind of talk Nick would like to put a quick stop to.
- One quick stop at his apartment and he'd be ready to go.
- I couldn't believe it, but we would have to make one more quick stop.
- In most places they would have bounced to a quick stop.
- The final car Jake was in had come to a quick stop as we passed by it.
- A quick stop, no more than ten minutes, and then I would get back home.
- "Just a quick stop for some fresh vegetables, then we can be on our way."
- But first I've make a quick stop to change my appearance a bit.
- A quick stop at the office was next on my list.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.