"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A one-way trip to Mars need not mean a quick demise.
- Several reasons can be given for the show's quick demise.
- The Royal Navy conducted two inquiries into the reasons for the ship's quick demise.
- Wilson wasn't happy with the change and stated that this decision would lead to the quick demise of 52nd Street.
- Hershiser's quick demise, on the other hand, will help send the Mets home for the winter prematurely.
- But, like its hero, this show risks a quick demise unless it finds a few doses of magic.
- Are the bass in for a death far worse - and much slower - than the quick demise they dish out?
- The biggest breaks of the 2003 law, however, are not scheduled for a quick demise.
- The reasons offered for its quick demise are typical of television failure: wrong time period; no breakthrough characters; not funny enough.
- Could be they meant to trap her, and were as startled as any of us by her quick demise.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.