"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Like any other New Yorker with time definitely not on my side, I sometimes have to force myself to invest in a vegetable that needs more than a quick stint in a steamer.
- She has worked as a movie actress and had a quick stint as the theatre teacher for a prestigious private school in Dallas.
- Then, after a quick stint in sales, Hall settled in Chicago, determined to make showbiz his life.
- Ryan started the 2011 season with a quick stint playing for the West Virginia Power in the South Atlantic League.
- The band recorded the album in a quick stint while touring in Southern California in 2006 at Mathias Schneeberger's studio.
- After a quick stint in rehab, she kidnaps Ike so they can go to Milan.
- Their living quarters are the size of a bus and, outside of a quick stint on mock Mars, they've spent two eight-month periods in total confinement.
- Now Gooden is back, after a quick stint in the minor leagues.
- After dumping Hayes, they had a quick stint with Gangrel, and then Terri, before gaining a permanent manager in their real-life friend Lita.
- In 1898, Greener was appointed as the United States Commercial Agent in Vladivostok, Russia, after a quick stint in Bombay, India.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.