"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Italians treated the native leader hero as a prize catch.
- "No." Jack was holding a bumper like a man displaying a prize catch.
- The society women of the time still considered him the prize catch for their daughters.
- On the subject of being "for real," it struck me that next year's draft will produce the real prize catch.
- He is considered a prize catch on the local charity circuit and for political endorsements.
- Lucy had been considered a prize catch, and he supposed that she still would be, for some men.
- Small digital devices now seem to be the prize catch.
- "You'd think I'd be a prize catch, wouldn't you?"
- So Wilkinson will be a prize catch and soon, he predicted, a prize player.
- He was very good at that, but it hardly made him a prize catch.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.