"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The festival is famous among locals for its prize giveaways and eccentric movie introductions.
- The annual prize giveaway is currently (2013) 1.75% of the total fund.
- Traditionally, the event culminates with a grand prize giveaway of a brand new Toyota for a lucky attendee.
- Until the early 2000s, television providers and premium services ran hosted interstitials between programs, which featured promos, prize giveaways and behind-the-scenes information.
- One history of the original NBC version reported the total prize giveaway at $10,000,000.
- Meanwhile, rival Pepsi also did a prize giveaway in 1990 under the "Cool Cans" promotion.
- The evening also celebrates the achievements of the new marathoners with music, cheerleaders, activities and prize giveaways.
- With many of the same rules and concepts, the 72Fest set new records on attendance, submissions and prize giveaways.
- The new rules would also forbid phone companies from using promotional campaigns like prize giveaways or sweepstakes to entice consumers to switch carriers.
- DC101 is known for its prize giveaways.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.