"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 2002, she was awarded the Jerusalem Prize for tolerance.
- In 1969 he was awarded the Jerusalem Prize, a literary award for writers who deal with the theme of individual freedom and society.
- In 2011, he was awarded the Jerusalem Prize.
- However, in 1981 the author was invited to Israel and awarded the Jerusalem Prize.
- During the fair, the Jerusalem Prize will be presented to a writer who expresses "the freedom of the individual in society."
- He won the Jerusalem Prize in 2013.
- He also received the 1979 Jerusalem Prize for his writings on individual freedom.
- In 1955, he received the Jerusalem Prize for Art.
- He won the Jerusalem Prize in 1967.
- He won the 1977 Jerusalem Prize for literature on the theme of individual freedom.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.