"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He has received numerous international awards for his work, including the Japan Prize in April 2009.
- The emperor of Japan awarded him the Japan Prize in 1994.
- He has received numerous outstanding awards for his pioneering work, including the prestigious Japan Prize.
- For this documentary she was chosen as one of twenty finalists for the Japan Prize.
- In 1985, he was awarded the Japan Prize.
- He received the Japan Prize in 2001 for his discoveries of the materials critical to the development of lightweight rechargeable batteries.
- When he received the Japan Prize last year, he told an interviewer that "it might just be possible now to avoid dying bankrupt."
- He and Robert Kahn were awarded the Japan Prize in January 2008.
- Scope won the 2008 Japan Prize, an award for outstanding educational children's television, 2008 for best television series.
- As of 2008, the Japan Prize now honors educational videos, movies, websites, games and other interactive audiovisual products along with television content.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.