"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Certain license I have granted him in this hall, but he is forbidden the final prize.
- If the contestants, as a team, complete the challenge, that money is added to the final prize for the game.
- The final prize of the first, second, and third season was $20.
- It's a long road to see what the final prize is.
- She wants to go to the Secret Story house to win the final prize and to be famous.
- But those losses would be meaningless if they were denied the final prize.
- The final prize, a holiday, could be won if the next seven lights were extinguished.
- The final prize giving ceremony started well but had a chaotic ending.
- Every successful weekly task increased the final prize by the same amount.
- The final six teams would compete for a final prize worth $300,000.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.