"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The last one standing would receive the ultimate prize: I'd buy it for myself.
- The chance to capture their opponent's heads would be the ultimate prize.
- Nor to stand on stage as he took the ultimate prize that so many had expected to go the other way.
- The potential for similar transformation of government and citizen services is the ultimate prize.
- But we pressed on, determined to find the ultimate prize.
- They look outside their own borders for the ultimate prize, the true recognition.
- Also, in his eyes, the ultimate prize was the American presidency.
- The ultimate prize was to find a stash of money.
- "The only thing that matters at this point in my career is winning the ultimate prize."
- How could he do any less today, when the ultimate prize of all human history hung in the balance?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.