"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Duke boys inadvertently allow Hogg's prize pig to escape, and it falls off the roof and is injured.
- You wanted a human being designed like a prize pig, you asked Reseune.
- He would rather be left in peace with his prize pig The Empress, but his family are always at hand to complicate his life.
- Blarts holds a special bond with pigs, particularly his grandfather's prize pigs Wattle and Daub.
- How far should you go to feed a prize pig?
- This was the prize pig of rifles, almost half a metre long, with a starlite scope clipped above the barrel.
- "Her husband works hard too--raising prize pigs," said Miss Cornelia.
- Soon enough, the pot is empty and I'm full as the governor's prize pig.
- You could have heard them squealing for miles", but despite over 4,500 rounds of ammunition being fired the only casualty was a farmer's prize winning pig.
- Outside his business, he has a passion for pigs and is the owner of a prize pig named Buckinghamshire Big Boy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.