"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Their first and second years, they took home the top prize.
- That eye takes first prize, but you move well enough.
- Night Train also took 2nd prize of €3,680 in a 1m50 class.
- It takes 8 points to win this best-of-16-games series and take the $1.33 million prize.
- The children took first prize ahead of a hundred other teams.
- The pair also took 5th prize of €1,500 in a 1m45 class on Sunday.
- He took the first prize of $756,000 and jumped from 134th to 62nd on the money list.
- In this first and only term there, he took seven prizes.
- "We do all the work and they come wandering in to take our prize."
- The pair also took 6th prize of €1,380 in another 1m45 class on Saturday.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.