"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Still, it was good enough to earn him the $125,000 first prize.
- He paid $9.80 for $2, and earned first prize of $300,000.
- If the player ranks in the top 3, they earn a prize.
- His works earned him first prizes in many group exhibitions.
- He also earned first prize of $90,000 plus $100,000 for his performances in the series.
- Those who have earned prizes will get them after all the money is in and the products are accounted for.
- The record passed one million digits in 1999, earning a $50,000 prize.
- Members earn prizes based on the number of basketball games they attend.
- He earned a prize of $144,000, in addition to the bracelet, for this win.
- The show had two teams of children compete for points with the winning team earning a prize.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.