"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So her three captured prizes must have seemed a considerable success.
- They began selling captured prizes and their cargoes, which often included slaves.
- She captured numerous prizes before the British sold her to the Dutch navy in 1815.
- In time, he would capture even bigger prizes.
- In 1814, she captured additional prizes in May and June.
- Although feared by his crew, he was respected and very successful in capturing rich prizes.
- Within a few year, she had captured first prizes in all of Taiwan's major competitions.
- British ships will be captured and made prizes.
- We had with us the two captured prizes.
- On the voyage, Johnstone captured several prizes, and took several more after his arrival.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.