"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I suppose it's to see if you can get the top prize.
- However, the more risk involved in getting the prize, the less we value it.
- You would not, in other words, get the prize simply for being a good hotel.
- The consumer calls an 800 number to get the prize.
- I couldn't remember what she got the prize for, something about the shape of the universe.
- First five out of the hat on June 15 get the prize.
- It looked like number 5 was going to get the grand prize.
- Everyone would get the most politically popular prize of all: more police officers.
- But, he was not allowed to go there and get the prize.
- He was waiting for a message; he'd be delighted to get the whole prize.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.