"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These games offer higher prizes and are more difficult to win.
- The race has offered prizes to the first on many of them for more than half a century.
- The 1914 race, also offering a prize of £5,000, was to have been held between 1 and 15 August.
- The awards offer a first prize of £10,000 or €11,500.
- He offered a $1,000 prize to any woman who could pin him.
- If love of knowledge alone is the reward, why do schools offer prizes?
- The city has offered a big prize for the best design of a better public toilet.
- The city of Paris was offering a prize for a new one.
- And we'll offer a prize of five hundred dollars, to be won by a draw held in the evening.
- Holland added to the effort with a prize offered in 1636.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.