"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Carnival committee acknowledged their existence three years ago, and the groups now compete for prizes.
- White kids dance to black music and compete for prizes.
- Teams who enter follow a specific set of rules and compete for prizes.
- Many cities have permanent tracks where drivers compete for prizes.
- Then he began appearing in amateur shows, competing for prizes.
- New York City's brightest high school science students will compete for prizes.
- Each year approximately 2,000 students from 300 schools across the nation compete for prizes and a trip to the national competition.
- Advanced versions of the service will allow subscribers to compete for prizes.
- Students competed in various academic, cultural and social events for prizes.
- Two teams were brought into the house every week and competed for points and prizes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.