"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But he said I didn't need it to get out of prison with, there's where the difference was.
- And you've promised to get my brother out of prison.
- "Should we not be trying to get people out of prison?"
- A month ago, he couldn't wait to get out of prison.
- Like I said, not everybody is happy about me getting out of prison.
- Maybe he just needed me to get Tom out of prison.
- Some time after he'd gotten out of prison he came up here one.
- Well, certainly, I did it to get out of prison.
- Talk about what we'd do when you got out of prison.
- And it was going to be less easy than just getting out of prison had been.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.