"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But for-profit prisons have a checkered record in their 10-year history, a record marked with both hope and despair, as Appleton is learning.
- Inmates or Bust Private and for-profit prisons are generally less costly to run than public prisons because they have nonunion staff.
- He took his idea for a for-profit prison to the Chamber of Commerce and to the City Council, which gave the go-ahead.
- Also, the commercial interests are manifest in atmospheric science related to the global warming controversy, biotechnology and even in criminology when for-profit prisons were first introduced.
- Some research has concluded that for-profit prisons cost more than public prisons.
- CCA operates six private, for-profit prisons in Arizona.
- Despite those incidents, even opponents of for-profit prisons say the company has a good reputation.
- Someone should hack this and let out all of the non-violent drug offenders who are kept locked up by the corrupt, privatized, for-profit prison industrial complex.
- The for-profit prison housed offenders from six states.
- Because for-profit prisons benefit from greater numbers of prisoners, recidivism is in their interest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.