"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Charleston brig, which can hold up to 280 inmates, is a medium-security prison.
- The lawyer said he suspected his client was being transferred to a medium-security prison.
- The medium-security prisons would accommodate 1,400 inmates at sites yet to be chosen.
- It is a medium-security federal prison, and its inmates are allowed to keep the keys to their cells.
- Debbie has been honing her act in a women's medium-security prison, a hard place to get laughs.
- This year, for example, drug treatment "annexes" have been added at four medium-security prisons, and two more are to open in the coming months.
- But closer up, it looks like a medium-security prison.
- The way some town officials talk about it, you would think that a medium-security prison was no more obtrusive than a new playground.
- It was the second serious disturbance at the medium-security prison, 60 miles west of Baltimore, in little more than a year.
- I teach college students, some of whom are inmates at a medium-security prison.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.