"present" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She had made all the running, with the present disastrous result.
- However, unlike the present results, no effect on joint inflammation was observed.
- Three findings from the present results appear to be worth further discussing, however.
- The discrepancy with this latter study and our present results cannot easily be explained.
- But it added: "The present result is the first definitive observation of physics beyond the standard model.
- Working groups present results at the semi-annual meetings for review and approval by the membership.
- This relationship may involve a focus on present result: He has written a very fine book (and look, here it is, we have it now).
- Here he present results of his observations in clear-cut forests.
- Cardona was here to get present results, not future ones.
- In the years between 2007 and 2013 cohesion policy can build on its present results, but we have to look and move forward.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.