"present" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That constituted an important point in the present issue.
- His work often explores themes related to past and present political and social issues.
- None of the rivers in this area present significant issues of pollution.
- A present issue is the role of art schools with regard to the Creative Industries.
- It would be great for humans to be able analyze present issues.
- Not the present issue, but the old editions which were used in past years.
- But I fear not relevant to the present issue.
- It happened that Biggs was the one man qualified to settle the present issue.
- The present issues could be enlightened by a voice less selfish than those that we have heard to date.
- Could the Commissioner tell me if the present issue is also affected by qualified majority voting?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.