"present" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By that fall, the school had taken on its present character of a completely co-educational school for students in grades 7 through 12.
- This has helped her present sympathetic rather than harsh characters, including the men.
- The 2011 census showed this professional character still present.
- The name of Passion has already told us his nature, his past life, and his present character.
- In one five-year period, its population tripled as residential and commercial retail development exploded creating the town's present character.
- The present character of the city is evidence of the Moorish influence.
- Under this emperor the Great Wall took on its present immense character.
- It was largely his vision that gave the campus its present Georgian character.
- The song was accompanied by a montage of past and present characters from the show, leading the series into the final end credits.
- The Cooper plan seems to grow out of Manhattan's present character; it feels much more like a traditional city.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.