"present" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The danger would be certain if her present speed were maintained.
- You're heading toward a city on the coast which you'll reach in forty minutes at your present speed.
- How long would it take to reach the colony at present speed?
- What this meant in flying time at the present speed and altitude, he didn't know.
- In another day at their present speed, they would be home free.
- At our present speed we should be alongside in ten minutes.
- "At present speed and course, we will make contact in approximately twenty minutes."
- They could get part way out of the way at our present speed.
- At present speed, they will be here in seventeen minutes.
- We won't be close enough to launch the shuttles for another six hours even at our present speed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.