"present" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Ahead of them walked a gentleman whom it was evident they must at their present pace very speedily overtake.
- At the present pace of construction it will take 20 years to fill this void.
- The night was falling fast and they could not hold their present pace without rest.
- At his present pace, it would take Rostnikov no more than three or four minutes to get back to the house on the square.
- If inflation sustains its present pace, American workers will be in a bind.
- She wondered how long she would be able to continue at her present pace.
- I cannot imagine how we will sustain ourselves at our present pace if this old bull fights through the long afternoon.
- Let's see, I make that at least three days at our present pace.
- If I keep going at the present pace, I'm a fool.
- His face was set, but he looked as though he could keep running at his present pace until the sun froze.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.