"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Internally the roof structure is exposed with tie beams and king post.
- The roof truss is unusual in having a short king post from the collar beam.
- The wing was wire braced via a king post passing through the fuselage, extending both above and below.
- The king post are hidden above the ceiling, which is on the level of the horizontal ties, these stop the roof collapsing in upon itself.
- The canopy being supported by a dome-shaped cable network, from twelve king posts.
- Aim forward of the king posts, above the waterline.
- One of the king posts jerked into the air, twisting as it fell back, the guy wires whiplashing across the deck.
- Base model with a king post and cable bracing.
- Historically crown posts were called king posts but this meaning is obsolete.
- The king posts guards around the prince's palace and sends young women to entertain him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.