"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Other popular excursions on offer are Venice and the Dolomites.
- ONLY 15 years and 50 ideologies ago, it was the most popular excursion in China.
- It is a popular excursion for people to visit the Rock and cross at the summit.
- Once the site has been available, the island has been a popular excursion and hiking area.
- The full-day tour combines the two most popular excursions from Paris in one trip.
- But it is trip to Takht-e-Sulaiman which is most popular excursion for the people.
- Most are protected as parkland and make popular excursions, but even so, on many volcanoes you'll find yourself alone with nature at its most potent.
- The Skerries just offshore are a popular excursion from Risør.
- Biking and hiking trips are popular excursions, as is rock climbing.
- One popular excursion enjoyed by Citalia guests, is an old-fashioned steamer ride around the lakes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.