"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Over the years, what had once been one of the city's most popular tourist attractions began showing signs of neglect.
- It is a popular tourist and weekend location.
- Once home to a unique American monarchy, the island is now a popular tourist and vacation destination.
- With more than 700,000 visitors per year, it is one of the most popular tourist and leisure establishments in Sweden.
- The museum is a popular tourist and educational field trip destination.
- It is a popular tourist and picnic spot.
- The economic benefits of a popular tourist and learning destination are obvious.
- The park is considered one of the most beautiful in Japan, and is a popular tourist destination.
- It is the most important national cultural monument and very popular amongst foreign tourists.
- But the genial Edwards kept his spirits up and was a most popular tourist.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.