"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The group followed the release with a popular major 18-date tour of England through May and June 1996.
- The group was highly successful from the start, with high record sales and popular tours at home and abroad.
- These have proven to be very popular tours.
- A tour of an area popular with celebrities, arts and restaurant goers.
- This was a very popular tour and large crowds turned out to see the Queen.
- And it was popular enough with Americans to be included on two different guided tours of Paris offered by tourist agencies.
- This tour is very popular tour, and the wait can be excessive during the summer.
- All visitors to the castle can join our popular guided tour free of charge.
- Volunteers lead popular tours of the course of the old watershed.
- Complaints against the company have come in huge waves since it began operating its popular tours of the city's neighborhoods in 1992.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.