"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Italian government, intervening in Church affairs, had outlawed in 1870 a number of popular pilgrimages.
- Halle is also the site of a popular pilgrimage to the Blessed Virgin Mary.
- Simhachalam is another very popular pilgrimage of national importance.
- It is a major local landmark and the site of a popular annual pilgrimage every year on Assumption Day, August 15.
- The Italian government in 1870 outlawed many popular pilgrimages.
- This allowed the idea of a popular pilgrimage was held in Cordobilla of Lácara.
- The popular pilgrimage to the so called 'Three holy sisters" stimulated this chapter to build a beautiful church in Zepperen.
- His relics were the object of popular pilgrimage.
- He became the country's patron saint and his (alleged) relics the focus of this wildly popular pilgrimage.
- Hernio is renowned for its popular pilgrimages of September, held every Sunday of the month.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.