"placement" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The number used for last year's private placement was $325m.
- Too old for placement with a family, he would now go live in a group home.
- "We have four more families ready and waiting for placement."
- While they played, waiting for placement, a 1-year-old girl was brought in.
- Black children waited two or three times longer than white ones for placement.
- The total cost for the design and placement of the ad, she said, was $110,000.
- A documented 10K time is required for placement into these groups.
- And nearly 46 percent of those who had not paid for placement replied that they would consider doing so in the future.
- But since the city has not yet made plans for new placements, some worried what would become of them.
- There were specific rules for interior color choice and placement.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.