"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I'm a freighter pilot, not a slaver!"
- But the machine flashed a refusal--he had had a glass an hour ago, and the alcohol intake of freighter pilots was regulated.
- I'll have one of the freighter pilots trapped here on Terok Nor take his ship to meet the Federation vessel at the border.
- It is the haunt of freighter pilots and other dangerous characters of varying races.
- Her plan to conscript the freighter pilot carried no guarantees of success, of course.
- That wasn't much of a risk, since it was right in character-but, oh how I wished I really were a freighter pilot!
- This freighter pilot managed to get himself in somehow.
- So if our freighter pilot had the same can opener too, why did he go in, and never come out?
- "Wait a minute," said Henry Fulton, limping toward the command chair and confronting the freighter pilot.
- Luckily they stumble upon Al, the freighter pilot of the Camper Velorium who gives them a ride on his craft.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.