"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Cuban pilot had taken the same chance he had, with better results.
- The Cuban pilot would be running the geometry through his mind, calculating the exact intercept.
- In the air traffic transcript released today, the Cuban pilots speak of a vessel immediately under the shooting.
- With the downing of each plane, the Cuban pilots could be heard celebrating over the radio.
- No less than three Cuban pilots brought their MiGs to Florida.
- Jorge Toledo, the Cuban pilot, was among the dead.
- A20 The defecting Cuban pilot told of his flight to Miami.
- If the Cuban pilot opened fire over the ocean, over a hundred miles from land, who would ever know?
- There is no evidence to support this claim, although a Cuban pilot was shot down and captured by the rebels.
- At one point, he said, Cuban pilots were ordered to bomb any cooking fires they spotted during night patrols.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.