"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The series' two-hour pilot, which the network broadcast last June, was shown again this past Friday.
- The two-hour pilot was the highest-rated movie for the 1989-1990 season with a 21.7 rating and was viewed by 34.6 million people.
- "Or, could you imagine a two-hour pilot on a foreclosure trial?"
- For a two-hour pilot, the cost can exceed $3.5 million.
- He even began working with a top writer on a two-hour dramatic pilot.
- The three-disc set contains the two-hour pilot and seven episodes (the final four of which did not air during the original run on Fox).
- The show aired a two-hour pilot and 28 half-hour episodes before being cancelled in 1988.
- The two-hour pilot was filmed over 26 days in late November to December 2010.
- The play is like a situation comedy stretched to a two-hour pilot.
- The original two-hour pilot was the last episode aired.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.