"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As with all models, this is an idealized picture of population change in these countries.
- It's because Wilder wants to give you an idealized picture of family life.
- However, this idealized picture takes little account of reality.
- Banks didn't feel he necessarily had to paint an idealized picture of Riddle, especially to his run away daughter.
- I also have an idealized picture of myself - what I would like to be in an ideal world.
- Is he supporting it with an idealized picture of the mother as the loving and supportive center of the family?
- Instead, inside her heart, she paints an idealized picture of a love she will never have.
- Many choose on the basis of idealized pictures or descriptions that ignore environmental conditions entirely.
- This is not an idealized picture; a meeting like this took place in Germany with great success.
- You also paint an idealized picture of private patients being met at the hospital by their own doctor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.