"phase" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It passes directly from the solid to the gas phase.
- This usually requires separation of the solid and solution phases.
- Adding more ice will just increase the amount of solid phase.
- Some substances have more than one solid phase, depending upon the temperature and pressure.
- Water, for example, has 13 solid phases at last count.
- Ice for example, has at least 9 and possibly 11 solid phases.
- Water has somewhere between 11 and 13 solid phases at high pressure, depending upon whose data you believe.
- In some cases there is a chemical reaction between the water and the solid phase.
- The analysis may also be in the solid or gas phase.
- This means that in most environmental systems, 5β-coprostanol will be associated with the solid phase.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.