"phase" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That was simply a different phase of the same era.
- Each Part deals with a different phase in the author's life.
- Over the last ten years I've gone through different phases and characters.
- And each is at a different phase in the business cycle.
- Each solution can be considered a different phase of play.
- All the different phases of the game offer many choices.
- We can see that there are different phases to this process.
- All adults go through different phases of sleep during the night.
- They were now entering a different phase of the game.
- They can be in two different phases or states of matter.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.