"phase" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was almost time to begin the mission's most critical phase.
- "Iraq is experiencing a critical phase now during which it needs cooperation."
- In some people, the disease goes into a critical phase after the high fever is gone.
- Russia is going through a critical phase which will determine its political future.
- But he knew the war was entering a critical phase.
- The plan was at a critical phase, and he wasn't leaving anything to chance.
- But if they're not here as we approach the critical phase, things could get a little sticky when the work piles up.
- The Government has entered a critical phase in its privatization program.
- The present development of the disease is clearly passing through a critical phase.
- Now the country has entered a hopeful, though critical, phase.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.