"phase" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This new phase turned up the heat for social change in America.
- Now we are in a new phase of the game.
- I was now into a new phase of the job.
- He was now to appear before the public in a new phase.
- "I've been involved with politics for 30 years and I'm looking forward to the new phase of my life."
- Each day, participants will start on a new phase of the race.
- At that point, she began a new phase of her career.
- But they bring a welcome new phase to the campaign.
- In the process, the 152-year-old society has also moved into a new phase of its own history.
- That is the right approach and it will take Europe into a new phase.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.