"phase" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The early 1960's, then, were the starting point for the current phase of thinking about ghettos.
- The current, third phase started a year ago and occupancy began in November.
- "The regime in the current phase is much less dictatorial," he said.
- Only a few countries have troops adequate for the current phase.
- The current phase, begun almost immediately after the gulf war ended, is expected to end sometime this fall.
- This Warrior was responsible for your current phase of training.
- The current phase is sold out, although plans are in progress to expand capacity.
- I am convinced that the current - and the most difficult - phase of the reform will soon bring its positive effects.
- If that does not happen, governments will have to intervene and do what they had been doing up until the current phase.
- A city's current phase of growth has an impact on how an administration decides to offer incentives.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.