"phase" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The culture is divided into an early and a late phase.
- In the latest phase, some bricks were used as well.
- The allergic reaction can have both an early and a late phase.
- Symptoms sometimes are described as occurring in early, middle, and late phases.
- In 2006 Wanderers opened the latest phase of their development.
- His ideas were published over a 12-yr period (1999-2012) during the latest phase of Clayton's career.
- Who would have imagined, at this late phase of life, that I'd acquire a taste for justice?
- The victim was noted to be in a late menstrual phase.
- Historically, operations was seen as a late phase of the Waterfall model development process.
- In the late phase, oxen and pig are found as well.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.