"phase" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But you need it only in the initial phase, the one that we, by the way, are not through yet.
- Last week the case was still in its initial phases.
- The initial phase of the project opened on September 16, 2005.
- The cost for the initial phase is an estimated $50 million.
- The initial phase is estimated to cost between $630 and $650 million.
- The initial phase of the project was completed in March 2007.
- The initial phase began with the first training on 21 June.
- The initial phase of the contract will be for $35 million.
- In each case, I believe that the initial phase of the exercise is similar.
- And they were only getting started, still in the initial phases of their strike.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.