"personal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What has been done here is a real personal injury.
- I think you're in the clear on the major issue here, which is the personal injury.
- He has worked in areas of real estate, personal injury and environmental law.
- After the disappointment, we all felt it as a personal injury.
- She got sent a loss form without reference to personal injuries.
- Often you could lay enough blame to avoid personal injury.
- The first is that it now seems the £200 must all be for personal injury or death and not just include such damages.
- The insurance does not cover personal injury to the rider.
- She tried to comfort him, as if he'd suffered a personal injury.
- The residents would be paid for personal injury or property damage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.