"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The greater the female participation in any form of economic activity or capacity, the lower their fertility.
- Research evidence shows that increasing female participation in sports has had a direct effect on women's education and employment.
- The series has 17% female participation, which is far above the national average of around 9%.
- Although two million women lost their jobs after the war ended, female participation in the workforce was still higher than it had ever been.
- In the literary field, female participation was not significant until the 1970s.
- So between 2005 and 2011 you have managed to increase female participation in film directing by 3%; that's 0.5% per year.
- The high female participation in the economy means that many households have two working members.
- Between 1971 and 1996, adult female participation in the paid labor force jumped from 31.2% to 47.5%.
- Also, I am very surprised to see you putting emphasis on the need to increase female participation in small businesses.
- The financing of female participation in business should be promoted.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.