"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Inter-generational ministry is one of a number of movements which have arisen in response over concerns that young adults very commonly cease participation in church, and often do not return.
- But at the age of 65, he decided to cease participation in active politics, wanting the younger generation to play a leadership role in progressive movements.
- Jordan and Lebanon, in a show of solidarity with the P.L.O., also ceased participation in the talks.
- After Nokia decided to cease participation in the MeeGo project, Samsung effectively replaced Nokia as the handset partner, creating a new collaborative project called Tizen.
- A number of those who had given themselves up, as a result, returned to the underground although they mostly ceased participation in armed resistance.
- Southwestern is also one of the original twelve schools to sign the Presidents Letter, calling on schools to cease participation in US News ranking surveys.
- It is uncertain if there's a mass exodus of moderators but many have noticed that a significant number of moderators have ceased participation in the forum as early as 2008.
- They would be upstaged numerous times by March, Penske and Reynard, until ceasing participation at Indy in 1997.
- In May 1814 France and England were in near agreement that France would cease participation in the trade when Napoleon I of France escaped from Elba.
- It added the further demand that the Ulster Unionists cease participation in important areas of the government if the name and symbols of the Royal Ulster Constabulary are not restored.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.