"old" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The older ones he tried not to remember too often.
- But the old ones say they do not want to start life all over again at age 65 or 70.
- "I thought the older ones would very much interest people who want to take their children."
- I could see why they called them the old ones.
- Would the new young one be the same as the old ones?
- And the new jobs usually pay less than the old ones.
- In other words, make new people out of the old ones.
- You're seeing people not get away with the old ones.
- Mind you, you'd have to take a lot of the older ones as well.
- Yes, my husband wanted them exactly as the old ones.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.