"old" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The old man we have seen too, though not so often.
- He didn't really have to call on the old man.
- He was an old man with a red face and white hair.
- The old man, he would have been around her own age.
- She started forward, but the old man turned on her at once.
- I couldn't help thinking he looked like a little old man.
- Where she got all these old men from, only God knows.
- The back of the old man's head was playing music.
- The old man went out the door and the boy came after him.
- I'd like to be an old man and to really know.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.