"obey" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You want people to believe in God so they'll obey the law.
- He has to obey the law just like anyone else.
- All he would have to do is say one thing, obey the law.
- Haven't we had enough city officials who wait until they get caught to obey the law?
- Isn't it a first step to get the press to obey the law?
- A better approach is simply to obey the law as written.
- One such man does not need to obey the laws of other men and can do what he will with his life.
- "The only ways you get people to obey the law is to fine them," he said.
- Most people obey the law simply because they believe that it is right.
- "But that can only happen if players are in control of themselves and obey the laws."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.