"obey" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They obey my command, and will fight to the death.
- I could see that he tried to obey her command.
- Better to obey your commands than those of the god, he thought.
- Obeying his every sexual command didn't set well with her.
- That he wanted her attention for only one thing, to obey his command, was plain.
- It's not your place to understand them, merely to obey commands.
- She was the only one of the three who obeyed Henry's command.
- Unable to understand what he meant, I turned to obey his commands.
- "When 1 give those orders, you will obey my commands without question."
- Lucas would later say that he couldn't seem to get his eyes to obey the brain's command to open.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.